January 25, 2010

Big News!

Most of you probably have already heard by now, but I just want to make the news official. We're having a baby! That's right, #2 is on its way and due here around late September. We are very excited and are looking forward to introducing Riley to the fine art of being a Big Sister.

I am currently about 5 weeks along and feel great. I've had some very, very mild nausea, but nothing I would call Morning Sickness. Of course, the fatigue has really kicked my butt this time around and I am faithfully taking a nap in the afternoons with Riley. At least she's been giving me good 3 hour naps the past two weeks or so.

Our first appt. with the OB isn't for another few weeks, but we'll be sure to give everyone an update when we do with the official, doctor-given due date. My guess is about 9/25-27.

Ian and I both feel strongly that we're having another girl. It would help us out tremendously if we didn't have to buy everything again in blue. We still have a TON of clothes and toys left over from Riley. I'd love to be able to re-use them.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. We won't be able to find out the sex until about 18-20 weeks, so there's some time to go yet.

We're on a new and exciting journey and I absolutely love the idea of being a mom again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again, but boys are a blast too...health is all that matters!

Debby Hartline said...

Congrats! Hope to see you guys sometime soon! It's been so long!